|1||I Love You|
|2||I Got It Bad And That Ain't Good|
|5||Waltz For Debby|
|10||No Cover, No Minimum|
- Bass – Teddy Kotick (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B1, B3, B5)
- Design [Cover] – Fran Scott
- Drums – Paul Motian (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B1, B3, B5)
- Engineer – Jack Higgins
- Liner Notes – Orrin Keepnews
- Photography By – Hank Parker
- Piano – Bill Evans
- Producer – Bill Grauer, Orrin Keepnews
- Typography [Typographic Design] – Paul Bacon
Recorded September 18 and 27, 1956 in New York City.
This is the first pressing of this LP, with white label "reel & microphone" logo, deep groove.
- Recorded At – Reeves Sound Studios