|1||Etude In G-Flat Major ("Black Key"), Op. 10, No. 5||1:34|
|2||Polonaise In A-Flat Major, Op. 53||6:22|
|3||Mazurka In A Minor, Op. 17, No. 4||4:06|
|4||Waltz In A Minor, Op. 34, No. 2||4:57|
|5||Polonaise Fantaisie, Op. 61||13:05|
|6||Introduction And Rondo, Op. 16||10:13|
|MT 30643||Chopin / Vladimir Horowitz|| Chopin / Vladimir Horowitz - Horowitz Plays Chopin (Cass, Album)||Columbia Masterworks||MT 30643||US||Unknown|
|75969||Chopin / Vladimir Horowitz|| Chopin / Vladimir Horowitz - Horowitz Plays Chopin (LP, Album)||CBS Masterworks||75969||Spain||1981|
|5542||Chopin, Vladimir Horowitz|| Chopin, Vladimir Horowitz - Horowitz Plays Chopin (LP, Album)||CBS||5542||Argentina||Unknown|
|72969, S 72969||Chopin / Vladimir Horowitz|| Chopin / Vladimir Horowitz - Horowitz Plays Chopin (LP, Album)||CBS, CBS||72969, S 72969||UK||1972|
|GIM-16, 333575||Chopin / Vladimir Horowitz|| Chopin / Vladimir Horowitz - Chopin (LP, Album)||Fabbri Editori, Fabbri Editori||GIM-16, 333575||Italy||Unknown|
- Composed By – Frédéric Chopin
- Design [Cover] – John Berg
- Engineer – Fred Plaut, Milton Cherin, Raymond Moore
- Liner Notes – Phillip Ramey
- Photography By [Cover] – Edward Kasper
- Piano, Liner Notes [Works Comments] – Vladimir Horowitz
- Producer – Richard Killough, Thomas Frost
Back cover info:
"The selections are in the public domain".
A2 to B3: recorded in the Columbia Recording Studio in the spring of 1971.
A1: recorded in the Carnegie Hall concert of April 17, 1966.
Credited liner notes in English, only.
Catalog info of two "Other albums by Vladimir Horowitz".
Printed in U.S.A.
Glued paper overlay back cover w/rear info.
Spine string: "M30643 Horowitz Plays Chopin Printed in U.S.A. LP". "LP" is encircled.
Grey label with orange perimeter print and black print in center.
Rim orange print with 6 x "Columbia" plus logo and, on top, 1 x "Masterworks" underneath. ® info and "Printed in U.S.A." on bottom.
"Stereo" at left of spindle hole.
Includes a four page B&W foldout with info of catalog recordings from Columbia Masterworks, Masterworks, Melodiya and Odyssey labels. © 1977 CBS Inc.. M 764.
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix label side A): AL 30643
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix label side B): BL 30643
- Matrix / Runout (Runout stamped side A ("C4" tilted)): AL 30643-6K C4
- Matrix / Runout (Runout stamped side B ("A" tilted)): MBL 30643-7C A
- Other (Rights Information.): Public Domain
- Manufactured By – Columbia Records
- Record Company – CBS Inc.
- Recorded At – Columbia Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Carnegie Hall