|1||Chapter 10: The Hermit Of The Southern March|
|2||Chapter 12: Shasta In Narnia|
|3||Chapter 9: Across The Desert|
|4||Chapter 3: At The Gates Of Tashbaan (Continued)|
|5||Chapter 3: At The Gates Of Tashbaan|
|6||Chapter 5: Prince Corin|
|7||Chapter 8: In The House Of The Tisroc (Continued)|
|8||Chapter 2: A Wayside Adventure|
|9||Chapter 14: How Bree Became A Wiser Horse|
|10||Chapter 4: Shasta Falls In With The Narnians|
|11||Chapter 13: The Fight At Anvard|
|12||Chapter 11: The Unwelcome Fellow Traveler|
|13||Chapter 1: How Shasta Set Out On His Travels|
|14||Chapter 7: Aravis In Tashbaan|
|15||Chapter 8: In The House Of The Tisroc|
|16||Chapter 13: The Fight At Anvard (Continued)|
|17||Chapter 15: Rabadash The Ridiculous|
|18||Chapter 6: Shasta Among The Tombs|
- Author – C.S. Lewis
- Executive-Producer – Rick Harris
- Illustration [Cover] – Pauline Baynes
- Mastered By – Patricia Abdelnour
- Producer, Directed By – John Runnette, Sharon Mattlin
- Read By – Alex Jennings
Chapter numbers and titles are announced by the reader.
Tapes are numbered "One" to "Three", tape sides 1 through 6.
Unabridged. Running time approx. 4 hours.
Made in the USA.
Product repackaged by Audio Adventures, LLC.
- Other (ISBN): 0-06-051055-2
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – HarperCollins Publishers, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – HarperCollins Publishers, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – C.S. Lewis Pte. Ltd.