|1||Spook City U.S.A|
|2||Who Killed Marilyn?|
- Engineer [Uncredited] – George Germain
- Mastered By [Vinyl] – DM, ¢
First pressing of 5000 copies on black vinyl.
These tracks were originally recorded with The Misfits in 1979, and they had one 12" "Who Killed Marilyn?" EP created on acetate; but this proved to be too expensive for them to produce at the time. In 1981 Glenn Danzig re-recorded two of the tracks, playing all the instruments himself, and released it as this solo 7" single.
© & P static age music
Pressing plant uncredited, identified by a test pressing copy.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched): PL-1015 A F/W DM
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched): PL1015 B Fw ¢ dm
- Copyright (c) – Static Age Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Static Age Music
- Mastered At – Frankford/Wayne Mastering Labs
- Pressed By – PRI Record Pressing