|1||Repasz Band March|
Written-By – Sweeley, Lincoln
|2||Our Director March (Nuestra Marcha De Directores)|
Written-By – Bigelow
- Banjo [Uncredited] – Jack Reedy
- Fiddle [Uncredited] – Dad Williams, Fred Roe, Jim E. Smith
- Guitar [Uncredited] – Henry Roe
- Mandolin [Uncredited] – Harry Brown
- Piano [Uncredited] – Lonnie Austin
- Steel Guitar [Uncredited] – Frank Wilson
Side A recorded 28 January 1929 in New York, NY.
Side B recorded 30 January 1929 in New York, NY.
Credits and matrices reported in Tony Russell "Country Music Records: A Discography, 1921-1942."
Credit role for Harry Brown is termed "probable" and that for Jack Reedy is termed "possible."
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): 361
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): 361-
- Matrix / Runout (Side A matrix): E-29093-
- Matrix / Runout (Side B matrix): E-29253-
- Record Company – The Brunswick-Balke-Collender Company