Written-By – August Bax, Ed Klemans
Written-By – Ad Van Suylekom, August Bax
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar – August Bax
- Bass – Ad Van Suylekom
- Drums – Rob Klemans
- Engineer – Arjen de Klerk
- Guitar, Vocals – Stan Seremak
- Keyboards, Percussion – Ed Klemans
- Mastered By – EMI Services Benelux B.V.
- Producer, Engineer – Toine Mertens
- Technician – Guus Dalkmann, Kees Van Halderen, Ruud Van Oosterbosch
- Vocals – Hanke De Hoogh
Not much is known about the band "If". Side 1 is funky, slightly 80s-wavy; side 2 is comparable to the symphonic sound of Dutch band Kayak, with a vocal/acoustic build up towards a symphonic-rock climax.
The release was sponsored by Lohuis (see close-up back cover), a Dutch company that sold (and still sells) lighting solutions. Online research proves that band member Ad van Suylekom worked at Lohuis between 1979 and 1983, which explains the presence of the Lohuis logo on the back cover.
- Rights Society: BIEM
- Rights Society: STEMRA
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1): RCS 1249 A / 52245-1-Y
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2): RCS 1249 B / 52245-1-Y
- Recorded At – K & M Studio, Nieuwegein