|1|| Songs Without Words |
|2||Lie Still, Sleep Becalmed||4:23|
|3||Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night||5:34|
|4||There Was A Saviour Interlude I||9:37|
|5||Songs Without Words II||1:56|
|7||The Soul Of Carmen Miranda|
Music By – Brian EnoViola [Additional], Violin [Additional] – Nell CatchpoleWords By – Brian Eno, John Cale
|8||On A Wedding Anniversary||5:04|
|9||Songs Without Words I||2:44|
|10|| The Falkland Suite |
|9 26024-2||John Cale|| Words For The Dying (CD, Album)||Opal Records||9 26024-2||US||1989|
|7599-26024-2||John Cale|| Words For The Dying (CD, Album)||Opal Records, Warner Bros. Records||7599-26024-2||Europe||Unknown|
|9 26024-4, 4-26024||John Cale|| Words For The Dying (Cass, Album)||Opal Records, Opal Records, Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||9 26024-4, 4-26024||US||1989|
|ASCD09, ASCDA09||John Cale|| Words For The Dying (CD, Album, RE)||All Saints, All Saints||ASCD09, ASCDA09||UK||Unknown|
|9 26024-4, 4-26024||John Cale|| Words For The Dying (Cass, Album, AR)||Opal Records, Opal Records, Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||9 26024-4, 4-26024||US||1989|
- Art Direction, Design – Hugh Brown
- Conductor [Choir] – Dr. Michael Smith (tracks: 1 to 6)
- Conductor [Orchestra] – Alexander G. Mikhailov (tracks: 1 to 6)
- Design – Jeri Heiden, John Heiden
- Engineer – Blaise Dupuy (tracks: 7, 8), Paul Rice (tracks: 7, 8)
- Engineer [John Cale] – Brian Eno (tracks: 1 to 6), Stephen Taylor (tracks: 1 to 6)
- Engineer [Orchestra] – Sasha Karasiov (tracks: 1 to 6)
- Music By – John Cale
- Performer – Brian Eno (tracks: 9), John Cale
- Performer [Choir] – The Choir Of Llandaff Cathedral Choir School (tracks: 1 to 6)
- Performer [Orchestra] – The Orchestra Of Symphonic & Popular Music Of Gosteleradio (tracks: 1 to 6)
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Deborah Feingold
- Photography By [Other Photos] – Eduard Basilia
- Producer – Brian Eno
- Words By – Dylan Thomas (tracks: 1 to 8), John Cale
℗ 1992 All Saints Records Ltd.
© Opal Music 1989
All music by John Cale (Island Music Ltd) and words © Dylan Thomas Estate 1971, except Words & music by John Cale and Brian Eno (Island Music Ltd., Opal Music)
Booklet includes lyrics; © 1971 by the Trustees For the Copyrights of Dylan Thomas.
Tracks 1-6 Orchestra recorded at Gosteleradio Studios, Moscow. John Cale recorded at The Strongroom, London and Wilderness Studios, Woodbridge, Suffolk, England.
Tracks 7-8 recorded at the Living Room, New York City, USA.
Track 9 recorded at Wilderness Studios, Woodbridge.
MADE IN ENGLAND
Catalog Number written as ASCD009 on the Barcode sticker.
- Barcode (Sticker, text): 7 59092 43212 0
- Barcode (Back, text): 5 023701 000921
- Matrix / Runout: B9157 ASCD 09 · 1 :0 .MASTERED. BY NIMBUS
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L123
- Mould SID Code: ifpi 2320
- Glass Mastered At – Nimbus – B9157
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – All Saints Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Opal Music
- Published By – Island Music Ltd.
- Published By – Dylan Thomas Estate
- Recorded At – Gosteleradio Studios
- Recorded At – Strongroom
- Recorded At – Wilderness Studio
- Recorded At – The Living Room