|1||Movement I: Stalking The Prey|
|2||All Who Drink From The Abyss Experience Complete Oblivion||8:54|
|3||On The Edge Of Tartarus (Coda)|
Cello – Filip HalečkaComposed By – Adam PaskudaRecorded By – OndrejViolin – Paulína Belková, Soňa Jurigová
|4||Eternal Weeping in Agonies||16:37|
|7||The Rite Of The Unholy Hunt||(10:18)|
|9||Movement II: Incarceration|
- Artwork By, Cover – Christian Orlock
- Composed By [All Songs], Performer [All Songs] – Möbius (tracks: A1, B1, B3)
- Drums – Fokular
- Guitar – Daniel
- Layout – Daniel
- Mastered By – James Plotkin
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Dominik Suchý
300 copies pressed on 180 gram, red transparent vinyl. Hand numbered out of 300 copies on back of sleeve. Printed with a silk screening technique on all four sides in a two color combination of black and red on a heavy cardboard gatefold cover.
Recorded and mixed at Sonic College Studios, Haderslev, Denmark in September 2014. Mastered at Plotkinworks, Bethlehem, PA, USA. Track A2 recorded at Nová Koncertná Sála Konzervatória in Žiline in January 2015.
The whole concept of the album is enriched by a guest string trio with a "coda" composed solely for this LP, which closes the first song and bridges over A side of the record with the B side. The final mastering was made by almighty producer James Plotkin.
This release is cooperation between: Analog Freaks Records, W.I.F.A.G.E.N.A. Records, and Holy Goat Records.
Play at HIGH VOLUME
DIY or DIE
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, hand-etched): WR#40 A RAND
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, hand-etched): WR#40 B RAND
- Pressed By – R.A.N.D. Muzik
- Printed By – Uutěrky
- Recorded At – Sonic College Studios
- Recorded At – Nová Koncertná Sála Konzervatória
- Mastered At – Plotkinworks