|1||It Came Upon A Midnight Clear|
Written-By – Edward Hamilton Sears, Richard Storrs Willis
|2||Frosty The Snowman|
Vocals – Spaceman Written-By – Walter E. Rollins, Steve Nelson
|3||Masters In The Hall|
Written-By – Richard Storrs Willis, William Morris
Featuring, Soloist [Solo Vocalist] – Olivia Newton-JohnLyrics By – Ed Wilson Written-By – Chip Davis
|5||The Christmas Song|
Featuring, Soloist [Solo Vocalist] – Johnny MathisWritten-By – Mel Torme, Robert Wells
|6||Catching Snowflakes On Your Tongue|
Written-By – Chip Davis
|7||Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas|
Written-By – Hugh Martin, Ralph Blane
|8||Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town|
Written-By – Haven Gillespie, Fred Coots
|9||Let It Snow!, Let It Snow!, Let It Snow!|
Written-By – Jule Styne, Sammy Cahn
|10||Traditions Of Christmas|
Words By, Music By – Chip Davis
Written-By – Jose Feliciano
|12||Above The Northern Lights|
Lyrics By – Ed Wilson Soloist [Solo Vocalist] – Gene NeryWritten-By – Chip Davis
|AG1227-2, AG0257-2||Mannheim Steamroller By Chip Davis|| Mannheim Steamroller By Chip Davis - Christmas Song (CD, Album)||American Gramaphone Records, American Gramaphone Records||AG1227-2, AG0257-2||US||2007|
|AG1227-2, AG0257-2, AG0227-2||Mannheim Steamroller By Chip Davis|| Mannheim Steamroller By Chip Davis - Christmas Song (HDCD, Album + DVD, S/Edition, Dol)||American Gramaphone Records, American Gramaphone Records, American Gramaphone L.L.C.||AG1227-2, AG0257-2, AG0227-2||US||2007|
|AG1228-1||Mannheim Steamroller By Chip Davis|| Mannheim Steamroller By Chip Davis - Christmas Song (LP, Album, 180)||American Gramaphone Records||AG1228-1||US||2017|
|AG1227-1||Mannheim Steamroller By Chip Davis|| Mannheim Steamroller By Chip Davis - Christmas Song (LP, Album, Tra)||American Gramaphone Records||AG1227-1||US||2017|
- Alto Saxophone – Tom Hartig
- Bass – Collins Trier, Greg Sarchet
- Cello – Barbara Haffner, Judy Stone , Larry Glazier, Lawrence Brown , Mark Brandfonbrener, Steve Houser
- Concertmaster – Arnie Roth
- Cover [Artwork & Design] – Chip Davis, James Taylor
- Design [Packaging] – J. Hirsch Design
- Engineer – Brian Ackley, Chip Davis, Dave Cwirko
- Engineer [Assistant] – Scott Cloward (tracks: 2)
- Engineer [Recording - Gene Neary Session] – Ed Wilson , Gene Nery
- Engineer [Recording Assistant, Chicago Sessions] – Dave Rieley
- Engineer [Recording, Chicago Sessions] – Mathew Prock
- Engineer [Recording-Paul Winter Session] – Dixon Van Winkle
- Engineer [Recording] – Brian Kahanek (tracks: 2), Kevin Bosley (tracks: 11)
- Harpsichord, Keyboards [Kurzweil 2000, Kurzweil 2600], Recorder [Recorders], Crumhorn, Hurdy Gurdy, Cimbalom, Dulcimer [Hammered Dulcimer], Bass – Mannheim Steamroller
- Harpsichord, Recorder, Crumhorn, Hurdy Gurdy, Cimbalom, Dulcimer [Hammered], Bass – Mannheim Steamroller
- Horns – Alice Render, Dale Clevenger, Oto Carrillo
- Leader [Orchestral Assistant] – Louis Stout
- Liner Notes – Chip
- Oboe – Bobby Jenkins
- Photography By – Corey Ross, Matt Sayles, Paul Natkin, Scott Dobry
- Producer, Arranged By, Composed By – Chip Davis
- Recorder, Drums – Chip Davis
- Soprano Saxophone – Paul Winter
- Trumpet – Channing Philbrick, Chris Martin , Dave Inmon, Matthew Comerford
- Twelve-String Guitar – Glen Smith
- Vielle [Viel], Violin – Arnie Roth
- Viola – Claudia Lasareff-Mironoff, Frank Babbitt, Keith Conant, Marlou Johnston, Patrick Brennan , Robert Swan
- Violin – Carmen Llop-Kassinger, Clara Lindner, Elliott Golub, Guillaume Combet, Jeff Yang, Kathleen Brauer, Laura Miller Boen, Michael Shelton, Paul Phillips , Teresa Fream
Nearly identical to this pressing which has a different Category on the spine.
Track 2 recorded at Igloo Music - Burbank, CA.
Track 11 recorded at The Document Room, Studio B - Malibu, CA.
Chicago sessions recorded at Chicago Recording Company, Studio D.
Paul Winter Session recorded at Living Music Studio - Litchfield, CT.
Gene Nery Sessions recorded at The Hideout - Eastsound, WA.
Renaissance Instruments used by Mannheim Steamroller.
Made and printed in U.S.A.
Track 5 dedicated "For my little daughter Elyse (Navidad)."
Track 6 dedicated "For my son Evan."
Track 11 dedicated "For my oldest daughter Kelly."
Track 12 dedicated "For my wife Trisha."
- Barcode: 0 12805 12272 6
- Matrix / Runout: 331635 02
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LL27
- Mould SID Code: IFPIHG02
- Engineered At – American Gramaphone Studios
- Engineered At – University Of Downstairs
- Engineered At – The Digital Living Room (AGR)
- Copyright (c) – American Gramaphone L.L.C.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – American Gramaphone L.L.C.
- Manufactured By – American Gramaphone L.L.C.