|1||Lisa - Slave|
Mixed By – John Hill
Mixed By – Robert Biles
- Engineer – John Hill , Jon Guggenheim, Robert Biles
- Management – Jerry Ross , The Twin Towers Company
- Mastered By – Wayne Watkins
- Musician – Bronek Wroblewski, Derek Organ, Kenny Flood, Kevin O'Neal, Kevin "Kipper" Jones, Thomas Organ, Wally Ingram
- Photography By – David Perry
- Photography By [Inset Photo By] – T.C. Farley
- Producer – Kevin O'Neal
- Written-By – Karen L. Patterson, Kevin O'Neal
Single mixed at Skip Saylor Recording.
Lisa Slave Mix at CSUDH.
Recorded at Silverlake Studio and CSUDH.
Garcon Music appears on jacket; Carcon Music on labels.
Kevin O'Neal appears on jacket; Kevin O' Neil on labels.
V-74560 on spine, sticker and labels
V 74560 on back of sleeve
Sleeve indicates two tracks, one per side, which is correct.
Both track titles appear on each side on labels.
- Barcode (Text): 5 3323-74560-1 7
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Runout Etching): V-1-74560 G-1 W.W S-23223
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Runout Etching): V-2-74560 G-1 W.W S-23224
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Stamp Each Side): MASTERED BY CAPITOL
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Chameleon Records
- Copyright (c) – Chameleon Records
- Published By – Karanova Music
- Published By – Garcon Music
- Recorded At – Silverlake Studios
- Recorded At – CSUDH Carson, CA
- Mixed At – Skip Saylor Recording
- Mixed At – CSUDH Carson, CA
- Mastered At – Capitol Mastering
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-23223
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-23224