|1||Jump (For My Love)|
Mixed By – Jim Tract, Michael BrooksWritten-By – Gary Skardina, Marti Sharron, Stephen Mitchell
Written-By – Laython Armour, Patrick Henderson
- Mastered By – JA
- Producer – Richard Perry
A-side publishers: ATV Music Ltd./ Rondor Music (UK) Ltd.
℗ 1983 Planet Records Inc.
B-side publishers: CBS Songs Ltd./ Copyright Control.
℗ 1982 Planet Records Inc.
Original sound recording made by Planet Records Inc.
RCA Ltd. are the exclusive licensees for the UK.
Label (side-A) states: Taken from the "Breakout" album - FL 84705.
Label (side-B) states: Taken from the "So Exited" album - RPLP 6001.
- Matrix / Runout (Hand Etched Runout, Side A): RPS·106-A1 JA
- Matrix / Runout (Hand Etched Runout, Side B): RPS·106-B1 JA
- Matrix / Runout (Labels, Sides A and B): (PB 13780)
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side A): RPS 106 A
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side B): RPS 106 B
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Planet Records Inc.
- Marketed By – RCA Ltd.
- Distributed By – RCA Ltd.
- Published By – ATV Music Ltd.
- Published By – Rondor Music Ltd.
- Published By – CBS Songs Ltd.
- Published By – Copyright Control