Flute – Hubert LawsSoloist, Vocals – Quincy Jones, Valerie SimpsonWritten-By – Aretha Franklin
Harmonica, Soloist, Guitar [Whistler] – "Toots" ThielmansWritten-By – Bill Cosby, Quincy Jones
Soloist, Electric Piano – Bob JamesSoloist, Guitar – Dennis BudimirSoloist, Soprano Saxophone – Jerome RichardsonSoloist, Trumpet – Cat AndersonWritten-By – Dizzy Gillespie, Walter Fuller
|4||Love Theme From "The Getaway"|
Soloist, Harmonica – "Toots" ThielmansWritten-By – Quincy Jones
Soloist, Alto Saxophone – Phil WoodsSoloist, Trumpet – Cat AndersonSoloist, Vocals [Group] – Quincy JonesVocals [Additional Solos, Harmonica Help] – Three Beautiful BrothersWritten-By – Stevie Wonder
|6||Eyes Of Love|
Soloist, Harmonica – "Toots" ThielmansWritten-By – Bob Russell, Quincy Jones
|7||"Sanford & Son Theme" -NBC-TV (The Streetbeater)|
Soloist, Alto Saxophone – Phil WoodsSoloist, Harmonica – Tom MorganSoloist, Saxophone [Electric] – Ernie WattsWritten-By – Quincy Jones
|8||Summer In The City|
Electric Piano – Dave GrusinOrgan – Eddie LouisSoloist, Vocals – Valerie SimpsonWritten-By – John Sebastian, Mark Sebastian, Steve Boone
|9||First Time Ever I Saw Your Face|
Alto Saxophone – Phil WoodsSoloist, Vocals – Quincy Jones, Valerie SimpsonWritten-By – Ewan MacColl
|10||You've Got It Bad Girl|
Soloist, Electric Piano – George DukeSoloist, Guitar – Dennis BudimirSoloist, Vocals [Group] – Quincy JonesWritten-By – Yvonne Wright
|11||Tribute To A.F. - RO||(7:11)|
|SLAM-026||Quincy Jones|| You've Got It Bad Girl (LP, Album)||A&M Records||SLAM-026||Mexico||1974|
|SP-3041||Quincy Jones|| You've Got It Bad Girl (LP, Album, RE)||A&M Records||SP-3041||US||1973|
|86 772 IT||Quincy Jones|| You've Got It Bad Girl (LP, Album)||A&M Records||86 772 IT||Germany||1973|
|B0012371-02||Quincy Jones|| You've Got It Bad Girl (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Verve Records||B0012371-02||US||2009|
|86 772 IT||Quincy Jones|| You've Got It Bad Girl (LP, Album)||A&M Records||86 772 IT||Germany||Unknown|
- Arranged By – Quincy Jones
- Art Direction – Roland Young
- Engineer [Assistant] – Gary Ladinsky, John Henning
- Liner Notes – Roberta Flack
- Mixed By – Phil Schier, Quincy Jones, Ray Brown
- Photography By – Al Kramer, Jim McCreary
- Producer – Quincy Jones, Ray Brown
- Recorded By [Engineer] – Larry Levine, Phil Ramone, Phil Schier
Label variation: side A label has 1 song listed above the spindle hole and right side text has Side 1 as the 2nd (not 3rd) line of text.
Copies came with a fold out 18"x34" poster of the front cover art.
Recorded at A&M Records, Hollywood, Sun West Studios, Hollywood, The Record Plant, Hollywood, The Burbank Studios, A&R Studios, New York.
- Matrix / Runout (Center label side A): SP 3081
- Matrix / Runout (Center label side B): SP 3082
- Matrix / Runout (Runout groove side A, etched): A Z A&M SP 3081 RE-2-S-1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout groove side B, etched): A&M SP 3082 RE-2 P1
- Rights Society: ASCAP, BMI
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Produced For – Quincy Jones Productions
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Santa Maria
- Recorded At – A&M Studios
- Recorded At – Sun West Studios
- Recorded At – Record Plant, Los Angeles
- Recorded At – The Burbank Studios
- Recorded At – A&R Studios
- Published By – Hudson Bay Music Co.
- Published By – Leeds Music Corp.
- Published By – Pundit Music
- Published By – Storm King Music, Inc.
- Published By – Irving Music, Inc.
- Published By – Carthay Music Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Stein & Van Stock, Inc.
- Published By – Black Bull Music, Inc.
- Published By – Consolidated Music Publishers, Inc.
- Published By – Norbud Music
- Published By – Turtlehead Publishing, Inc.