- Layout – Yvonne Quirnbach
- Vocals, Text By – Richard Deacon
Edited by the Middelheim Museum for the exhibition Some Time, 2017.
Recorded in Antwerp, Belgium.
Beside a regular version of 300 copies a limited signed version was sold (50 unnumbered copies), monogrammed and dated by Deacon on the inner sleeve.
Front sleeve has one big black round sticker with info :
"Something For Everyone" Richard Deacon, Vocals / text
Side A: A-M, Side B: N-Z, Edited by the Middelheim Museum for the exhibition "Some Time," 2017
Recorded in Antwerp, Belgium
Layout by Yvonne Quirnbach
All rights reserved, copyrights by
Richard Deacon and
the Middelheim Museum"
Back sleeve has one big white round sticker with the same info as front sticker on front sleeve.
No info on spine.
- Matrix / Runout (etched on side 1): SOMETHING FOR EVERYBODY A-M
- Matrix / Runout (printed on side 1): 19001 2A MIDO 1
- Matrix / Runout (etched on side 2): SOMETHING FOR EVERYBODY N-Z
- Matrix / Runout (printed on side 2): 19001 2B MIDO 1
- Copyright (c) – Richard Deacon
- Copyright (c) – Middelheim Museum