|1||Gradūs For Bass Clarinet, Vibraphone, Piano, Violin, Cello And Doublebass|
Bass – Scott BestBass Clarinet – Jerome SimasCello – David BjellaPercussion – Ed MurrayPiano – Joshua NemithViolin – Beth Newdome
|2||Concerto For Clarinet And Orchestra "Landscape With Blues" |
Clarinet – Richard StoltzmanConductor – Michael Stern Orchestra – The IRIS Chamber Orchestra
|4||Pacific Rim For Orchestra|
Conductor – Michael Stern Orchestra – The IRIS Chamber Orchestra
|6||The Rose Of The Winds For String Octet|
Cello – David Bjella, Felix WangViola – Beth Guterman, Laura RenzViolin – Allison Jones , Carolyn Huebl, Juliana Athayde, Miho Saegusa
- Composed By, Producer – Stephen Hartke
- Liner Notes – P. F. Bapp
- Liner Notes [German Translation] – Cris Posslac
- Mastered By – Adam Abeshouse
- Photography By [Cover Photo: Two-Dimensional Image with Tree] – Corbis
- Producer, Engineer – Jamey Lamar
Playing Time: 59:44
Recorded at Germantown Performing Arts Centre, Germantown, TN, USA on April 29, 2001 (1-3), May 5, 2002 , February 23, 2003 , and March 3, 2002
Special thanks to Mrs. Clyde Springer
World Première Recordings
Concerto for Clarinet and Orchestra published by 21C Media Group, Inc.
Pacific Rim published by Norruth Music, Inc., MMC Music, Inc., sole agent.
The Rose of the Winds and Gradūs available from the composer.
Cover Photo: Two-Dimensional Image with Tree (Corbis)
℗&© 2003 HNH International Ltd.
Made in Canada
CD comes packaged in a clear plastic jewel case, and includes an 8-page booklet with photographs and notes in English and German.
- Barcode (Scanned): 636943920121
- Barcode (Text): 6 36943 92012 1
- SPARS Code: DDD
- Label Code: LC 05537
- Matrix / Runout: DIDP-111591 1
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L327
- Pressing Plant ID (Inner Ring Mould Stamp): 6702
- Rights Society: BMI
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – HNH International Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – HNH International Ltd.
- Published By – 21C Media Group, Inc.
- Published By – MMB Music
- Published By – Norruth Music, Inc.
- Recorded At – Germantown Performing Arts Center
- Glass Mastered At – DADC – DIDP-111591