|1||1st The Queen's Dragoon Guards: Radetzky March And Rusty Buckles|
Arranged By – R. H. Spencer
|2||The Queen's Own Hussars: Light Cavalry |
Arranged By – G. E. HorabinComposed By – Suppe
|3||5th Royal Inniskilling Dragoon Guards: Fare Ye Well Inniskilling|
Arranged By – N. Richardson
|4||The Royal Hussars (Prince Of Wale's Own): Light Of Foot|
Arranged By – J. HartmannComposed By – C. Lataan
|5||Junior Leaders Regiment Royal Armoured Corps: A Man's A Man For All That / The Bailiff's Daughter Of Islington|
Arranged By – R. B. Bashford
|6||The Royal Scots Dragoon Guards (Carabiniers And Greys): The 3 DG's|
Composed By – J. Brophy
|7||4th/7th Royal Dragoon Guards: St Patrick's Day|
Arranged By – C. Nel
|8||Royal Tank Regiment: My Boy Willie|
Arranged By – J. L. Wallace
|9||15th/19th The King's Royal Hussars: The Bold King's Hussars And Haste To The Wedding|
Arranged By – Fox-Cox
|10||14th/20th King's Hussars: Royal Sussex|
Arranged By – John P. C. Bailey
|11||17th/21st Lancers: The White Lancers|
Arranged By – R. B. BashfordComposed By – W. H. Richardson
|12||13th/18th Royal Hussars (Queen Mary's Own): Balaclava|
Arranged By – T. GeggieComposed By – R. Ford
|13||The Life Guards: Milanollo|
Arranged By – J. MacKenzie RoganComposed By – Hamm
|14||9th/12th Royal Lancers (Prince Of Wales'): God Bless The Prince Of Wales|
Arranged By – M. E. RobertsComposed By – Richards
|15||The Blues And Royals (Royal Horse Guards And 1st Dragoons): Aida And The Royals|
Arranged By – E. W. Jeanes
|16||The Queen's Royal Irish Hussars: St Patrick's Day, Berkeley's Dragoons And A Galloping 8th Hussar|
Arranged By – J. H. Cooper
|17||16th/5th The Queen's Royal Lancers: Scarlet And Green|
Arranged By – T. Noble
- Art Direction – Pat Doyle
- Conductor – The Director Of Music Captain D. H. MacKay, ARCM, LGSM, psm, RHG/D.
- Lacquer Cut By – PN
- Producer, Engineer – Brian Couzens
- Sleeve, Design – Louis East
By permission of The Commanding Officer - Lieutenant Colonel T. Green, RTR
Sleeve © 1976 RCA Limited, Record Division, RCA House, Curzon Street, London W1.
From sleeve notes by 'TG.'
"The marches are played in the order of seniority of the individual Regiments in the Army and are preceded by a trumpet call of that particular Regiment."
Boosey & Co. Ltd. (Track A1)
Boosey & Hawkes (Track A2)
Hawkes & Son (Ldn) Ltd. (Tracks A3, A4, A5, A6, A7, A8, B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B6, B7, B8)
Herald Music Services (MCPS) (Track B9)
- Matrix / Runout (Runout etched side A): LSA-3272-A-1E A1A 'W' PN
- Matrix / Runout (Runout etched side B): LSA-3272-B-1E A1F 'W'
- Other (Price Code (Rear Sleeve)): FF
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – RCA Ltd.
- Produced For – Chandos
- Manufactured By – RCA Ltd.
- Pressed By – RCA Records Pressing Plant, Washington, UK
- Printed By – Robert Stace
- Published By – Boosey & Co Ltd.
- Published By – Boosey & Hawkes Music Publishers Ltd
- Published By – Hawkes & Son (London) Ltd.
- Published By – Herald Music Services Ltd.