|1||(Looking For) The Heart Of Saturday Night||3:50|
|2||Please Call Me, Baby||4:23|
|3||Drunk On The Moon||5:05|
|4||New Coat Of Paint||3:20|
|5||The Ghosts Of Saturday Night (After Hours At Napoleone's Pizza House)||3:17|
|6||Diamonds On My Windshield||3:10|
|7||San Diego Serenade||3:25|
|8||Shiver Me Timbers||4:21|
|11||Fumblin' With The Blues||2:59|
- Art Direction – Cal Schenkel
- Artwork [Cover Illustration] – Napoleon
- Engineer [2nd] – Geoff Howe
- Mastered By – Terry Dunavan
- Photography By – Scott Smith
- Producer, Engineer – Bones Howe
- Technician [Production Co-ordinator] – Pamela Vale
- Written-By – Tom Waits
No K 53 035 on labels as in Tom Waits - The Heart Of Saturday Night.
The Warner Communications logo Warner Communications Inc. is embossed in the bottom right corner on backsleeve.
On backsleeve A6/ (Looking for) The Heart Of Saturday Night. On label A6/(Lookong for) The Heart Of Saturday Night.
On backsleeve: ⓅⒸ1974 Elektra/Asylum/Nonesuch Records - A Division Of Warner Communications Inc.
From Runout:Record Service Alsdorf 'R / S Alsdorf' stamp, a STRAWBERRY (G) (scarcely STRAWBERRY (E)) stamp can be found on masters made by Strawberry Mastering for Alsdorf between 1981 and 1983.
- Rights Society (boxed): GEMA/Biem
- Label Code: LC 2648
- Other (Distribution/Price code, France): WE 321
- Other (Distribution/Price code, Germany): Ⓤ
- Matrix / Runout (Etched & stamped - variant 1 on Side 1): ∙ STRAWBERRY (G) ∙ BE R/S Alsdorf 53035 A3 X
- Matrix / Runout (Etched & stamped - variant 1 on Side 2): STRAWBERRY R/S Alsdorf 53035 B3 N [scratched]
- Recorded At – Wally Heider Recording Studio, Los Angeles
- Mastered At – Strawberry Mastering
- Made By – WEA Musik GmbH
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Elektra/Asylum/Nonesuch Records
- Copyright (c) – Elektra/Asylum/Nonesuch Records
- Pressed By – Record Service Alsdorf