|1||Hit The Freeway (Instrumental)||4:47|
|2||Hit The Freeway (No Rap)||3:28|
|3||Hit The Freeway (Radio Edit)|
Featuring – Loon
- Arranged By [All Instruments], Performer [All Instruments], Producer – Chad Hugo, The Neptunes
- Arranged By [All Instruments], Performer [All Instruments], Producer, Vocals [Additional] – Pharrell Williams
- Art Direction – Richard Thomas Jennings
- Creative Director – Joe Mama-Nitzberg
- Executive-Producer – Keri Lewis, Antonio "LA" Reid, Toni Braxton
- Management – Barry Hankerson
- Mixed By – Phil Tan
- Mixed By [Assistant] – John Horesco IV
- Other [Hair] – Carla Farmer
- Other [Makeup] – ReAnn Silva
- Other [Stylist] – Yolanda Braddy
- Photography By – Daniela Federici
- Recorded By – Andrew "Drew" Coleman
- Recorded By [Assistant] – Cedric Anderson, Frannie Graham
- Written-By – Chauncey Hawkins, Pharrell Williams
From her forthcoming album More Than A Woman. In stores October 2002.
Loon appears courtesy of Bad Boy Records.
Pharrell Williams & Chad Hugo appear courtesy of Virgin Records America, Inc.
All tracks published by Waters Of Nazareth Publishing/EMI-Blackwood Music Inc. (BMI)/Donceno Music (ASCAP).
Recorded at The Record Plant, Hollywood, CA.
Recorded at Circle House Recording Studios, Miami, FL.
Mixed at Suite E, Atlanta, GA.
Issued in a standard jewelcase.
- Matrix / Runout: 1D ARPCD5196
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L432
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 7481
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Arista Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Arista Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Arista Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – Arista Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – Record Plant, Los Angeles
- Recorded At – Circle House Studios
- Mixed At – Suite E Studios
- Published By – Waters Of Nazareth Publishing
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
- Published By – Donceno Music