|1||–Smokey Robinson & The Miracles||The Tracks Of My Tears|
Written By – William Robinson, Jr., Warren Moore, Marvin TarplinWritten-By – Marvin Tarplin, Warren Moore, William Robinson, Jr.
|2||–The Temptations||Ain't Too Proud To Beg|
Written By – Norman Whitfield, Edward Holland, Jr.Written-By – Edward Holland, Jr., Norman Whitfield
|3||–Three Dog Night||Joy To The World|
Producer – Richard A. PodolorWritten-By – Hoyt Axton
|4||–Smokey Robinson & The Miracles||I Second That Emotion|
Written By – William Robinson, Jr., Alfred ClevelandWritten-By – Alfred Cleveland, William Robinson, Jr.
|5||–The Exciters||Tell Him|
Written-By – Bert Russell
|6||–The Rascals||Good Lovin'|
Written By – Rudy Clark, Arthur ResnickWritten-By – Arthur Resnick, Rudy Clark
|7||–Marvin Gaye||I Heard It Through The Grapevine|
Written By – Norman Whitfield, Barrett StrongWritten-By – Barrett Strong, Norman Whitfield
|8||–Aretha Franklin||(You Make Me Feel Like A) Natural Woman|
Written By – Gerry Goffin, Carole King, Jerry WexlerWritten-By – Gerry Goffin, Carole King, Jerry Wexler
|9||–The Temptations||My Girl|
Written By – William Robinson, Jr., Ronald WhiteWritten-By – Ronald White, William Robinson, Jr.
|10||–Procol Harum||A Whiter Shade Of Pale|
Written By – Keith Reid, Gary BrookerWritten-By – Gary Brooker, Keith Reid
- Compiled By [Digitally] – Roger Nichols
- Cover [Album Cover Design] – Lisa Aubin
- Mastered By – John Matousek
Back cover has film credits.
SPC. Litho in Canada.
Mastered at Motown/Hitsville U.S.A. Recording Studios, Hollywood, California.
Compilation ℗1983 Motown Record Corporation. ©1983 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. ©1983 Canada—Quality Records. Manufactured in Canada by Quality Records. A Columbia Pictures release.
Tracks A1, B1 published by Stone Agate Music Division (BMI). Courtesy of Motown Record Corporation.
Tracks A2, A4, B3 published by Jobete Music Co., Inc. (ASCAP). Courtesy of Motown Record Corporation.
Track A3 published by Hudson Bay Music Company (BMI). Produced under license from Atlantic Recording Corp.
Track A5 published by Lady Jane Music (BMI). Courtesy of MCA Records, Inc.
Track B2 published by Screen Gems-EMI Music, Inc. (BMI). Produced under license from Atlantic Recording Corp.
Track B4 published by TRO-Essex Music, Inc. (ASCAP). Courtesy of Noeland Productions, Ltd.
Track B5 published by Screen Gems-EMI Music, Inc. (BMI). Courtesy of Liberty Records, a division of Capitol Records, Inc.
- Barcode: 0 5010-96094-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 runouts, etched): M 6094-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 runouts, etched): M 6094-B
- Rights Society (A2, A4, B3, B4): ASCAP
- Rights Society (A1, A3, A5 to B2, B5): BMI
- Printed By – Shorewood Packaging
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Motown Record Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Canada-Quality Records
- Manufactured By – Quality Records Limited
- Pressed By – Quality Records Limited
- Published By – Stone Agate Music Division
- Published By – Jobete Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – Hudson Bay Music Co.
- Licensed From – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Published By – Lady Jane Music
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc.
- Published By – TRO-Essex Music, Inc.