Performer: Woody Shaw
Album: In The Beginning
09 Sep 1998
CD, Album, Limited Edition, Reissue, Remastered, Papersleeve
|MR 5298||Woody Shaw|| In The Beginning (LP, Album)||Muse Records||MR 5298||US||1983|
|MR 5298||Woody Shaw|| In The Beginning (LP, Album, Promo)||Muse Records||MR 5298||US||1983|
|K26P-6303||Woody Shaw|| In The Beginning (LP, Album)||Seven Seas||K26P-6303||Japan||1984|
| MCD 6007||Woody Shaw|| Cassandranite (CD, Album, RE)||Muse Records|| MCD 6007||US||1989|
- Art Direction – Ron Warwell
- Bass – Paul Chambers (tracks: 3 to 5), Ron Carter (tracks: 1,2)
- Drums – Joe Chambers
- Engineer [Re-Mastering Engineer] – Chiaki Ikematsu, Kouji Suzuki
- Liner Notes – 大村幸則
- Photography – Clarence Eastmond
- Piano – Herbie Hancock (tracks: 3 to 5), Larry Young (tracks: 1,2)
- Producer – Woody Shaw
- Reissue Producer – Moto Uehara
- Tenor Saxophone – Joe Henderson
- Trumpet – Woody Shaw
Originally recorded in december 1965 in NYC as Woody Shaws frist album as a leader. It was released in 1983 on Muse.
Comes in a CD sized papersleeve album replica, with Obi-strip and insert of notes mostly in Japanese.
- Manufactured By – Sony Music Entertainment (Japan) Inc.
- Remastered At – Sony Music Studios, New York City