|1||Going For The One||5:13|
|2||Ritual (Part 1)||12:13|
|5||Don't Kill The Whale|
Engineer – Bill Aitken, Neil BurnProducer – Tony Wilson
|6||Time And A Word|
Engineer – Barry AinsworthWritten-By – Foster
|7||Ritual (Part 2)||16:09|
|8||The Gates Of Delirium|
Written-By – Moraz
- Arranged By, Producer – Yes
- Artwork By [Cover Design] – Magnetic Storm
- Artwork By [Cover Painting] – Roger Dean
- Bass, Mixed By – Chris Squire
- Drums – Alan White
- Engineer – Geoff Young
- Engineer, Recorded By [Live] – Nigel Luby
- Guitar – Steve Howe
- Keyboards – Patrick Moraz (tracks: B, C2, D1), Rick Wakeman (tracks: A1 to A3, C1, D2)
- Mastered By [Cut] – Sean Davis
- Photography – Lisa Tanner
- Recorded By [Live] – Mike Dunne
- Vocals – Jon Anderson
- Written-By – White (tracks: B, C2, D1), Squire (tracks: A1, C1 to D1), Anderson (tracks: A2 to D2), Wakeman (tracks: C2, D1), Howe (tracks: B, C2, D1)
Track A1 & D2 recorded at Ahoy-Halle, Rotterdam, 24 November, 1977.
Track A2 & C1 recorded at Empire Pool, Wembley, 27 October, 1978.
Track A3 recorded at Festhalle, Frankfurt, 18 November 1977.
Track B, C2 & D1 recorded at Cobo Hall, Detroit, 17 August 1976.
Track A2 Recorded on Mobile One.
Track C1 Recorded by the BBC on the Manor Mobile.
Mixed at Sun Park Studios. Mastered at Strawberry Mastering.
Manufactured & Distributed by WEA Music of Canada Ltd. 1810 Birchmont Rd., Scarborough, Ontario.
Copywritten to Atlantic Records, 1980